We gather our community and teach the leadership strategies you’ll need to succeed.
Are you a leader or an aspiring leader of a disability organization who aims to defeat systemic barriers and advance racial justice initiatives? Our Presence is Our Power is a one-day conference that centers Black disabled leaders and leaders of color with disabilities. We gather change agents, program coordinators/directors, advocates, communicators, and social entrepreneurs looking to sharpen their leadership skills, meet like-minded individuals, and build collective power.
Join the NAMD Advocates on November 8th for a One-Day Summit #OurPresenceIsOurPower
The NAMD Advocates have partnered with a range of Black and Brown leaders to teach how they have built successful initiatives. Our 2021 Leadership Summit will help you and your team build skills so you can advance more efficiently and with confidence.
We can’t wait for you to join the NAMD Advocates community! During the Summit you’ll get access to:
- Meet like-minded individuals who are also building programs/initiatives grounded in racial & disability justice
- Meet Black & Brown leaders who will share how they have built successful programs
- Fundamental leadership strategies
- A space to unapologetically gather around culture and your identity as a person of color with disabilities
- ASL and CART/live captioning will be available
Let’s be honest, being in the right environment makes all the difference.
It’s not every day you can join a space with countless other leaders of color with disabilities on a similar journey as you. What’s better is our network is hungry to support each other and activate real change across their communities.
Find out for yourself how this Summit will transform the way you lead and excel.
Take the Next Step: Join us on November 8, 2021 for Our Presence is Our Power hosted by the NAMD Advocates. Register by clicking here now.